Ink is a liquid containing pigments or dyes, and ink is used for writing or painting. The earliest inks were dyes made of metal, walnut shells or seeds or ink using aquatic animals such as fish and octopus.
China's ink is carbon ink. People think of ink in general first think of pen or brush ink, but with the wide application of printing and dyeing and inkjet output technology, in fact, the most used ink for inkjet printing and printing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Replacement of toner Cartridges
- The basic structure of toner cartridge
- What is cleaning Solution
- A brief introduction to Cleaning solution
- Advantages and characteristics of Cleaning solu...
- Scope of application of Cleaning solution
- What is label Paper
- Types of Label paper
- Removal method of Label paper
- What is toner Cartridge
- Choosing between Manual and Electric Comb Bindi...
- How long will toner cartridges last ?
- What Is the Best Compatible Toner Cartridge for...
- Your Printer Won't Print Black?
- Barcode Printer and Labels Application in Office
- Asta Compatible DR-2455 Toner Cartridges with C...