As we all know that original manufacturers usually restrict users from using third-party toner cartridges/ink cartridges by performing firmware updates on the printer. HP ever apologized and was fined for this problem.
However, this couldn't stop HP's determination to continue the "safety upgrade." At the end of June, the company updated the firmwares for the HP M602 and HP M4555 series printers.
Recently, Epson has also followed the pace and released an update that limits the use of recycled ink cartridges.
The ink cartridges and printer models affected by this update are as follows:
Ink cartridges: Epson T288 / T288Xl and T410 / T410XL.
Printer: Expression XP530, XP 630, XP640 and XP 830
In addition to the above models, other models may also be affected. Epson said that users could also not to update through the relevant settings.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Replacement of toner Cartridges
- The basic structure of toner cartridge
- What is cleaning Solution
- A brief introduction to Cleaning solution
- Advantages and characteristics of Cleaning solu...
- Scope of application of Cleaning solution
- Introduction to Refill Ink
- What is label Paper
- Types of Label paper
- Removal method of Label paper
- How to save money on printer ink?
- Samsung Launched the First Refill Inkjet Printer
- WAYNE HOLBORN RESIGNS FROM KYOCERA AFTER 20 YEARS
- How to refill Ink Cartridges?
- Refill ink working environment and storage envi...