The toner cartridge, also known as the photosensitive drum, is generally made up of the basic substrate of aluminum, as well as the photosensitive material coated on the substrate.
The print cartridge not only determines the quality of the print, but also determines how much money the user needs to spend in the process of using it.
In laser printers, more than 70% of the imaging components are concentrated in the print cartridge, and the quality of the print is actually determined to a large extent by the print cartridge. Selenium is a non-metallic chemical element, the chemical symbol is SE. Can be used as photosensitive materials, electrolytic manganese industry catalysts, animal body essential nutrients and plant beneficial nutrients and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Replacement of toner Cartridges
- The basic structure of toner cartridge
- What is cleaning Solution
- A brief introduction to Cleaning solution
- Advantages and characteristics of Cleaning solu...
- Scope of application of Cleaning solution
- Introduction to Refill Ink
- What is label Paper
- Types of Label paper
- Removal method of Label paper
- Choosing between Manual and Electric Comb Bindi...
- How long will toner cartridges last ?
- What Is the Best Compatible Toner Cartridge for...
- Your Printer Won't Print Black?
- Barcode Printer and Labels Application in Office
- Asta Compatible DR-2455 Toner Cartridges with C...
- Epson Launched New Series Monochrome Printer
- Asta Canon Best quality CRG-133H toner cartridg...
- New Arrival Canon CRG-039 （287C001）Black Toner ...
- Common Problems about Home Printing