Before we choose better toner cartridges, we must know components of toner cartridges. Though the designs of toner cartridges varies with different models and brands, Most are the same of toner cartridges.
Toner hopper: The small container which houses the toner.
Seal: A removable strip that prevents toner from spilling and dampping before installation.
Doctor blade: Helps control the precise amount of toner out.
Developer: Transfers toner to the OPC drum.
Waste bin: Collects residual toner wiped from the OPC drum
Wiper blade: Wipes away residual toner applied to the page
Primary charge roller (PCR): Applies a uniform negative to the OPC drum prior to laser-writing.
Organic photo-conductor (OPC) drum: Holds an electrostatic image and transfers toner onto the paper. OPC drum quality decides the life span of toner cartridges.
Drum shutter: Protects the drum from light when outside the machine and retracts the drum into the printer.
- The Difference Between Second-hand Copiers, Ref...
- What Is Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- Features Of Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- Classification Of Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- Application Of Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- What Is Ribbon Cartridge
- Introduction To Ribbons
- Structure Of Ribbon Cartridge
- Common Faults And Solutions Of Ribbon Cartridge
- How Toner Cartridge Works
- Hp Launch Four New Ink Cartridges In India
- How To Solve The Spot Of Copied Document?
- ASTA New Arrivals CF244A-CF248A
- How To Use Manual Plastic Comb Binding
- Premiumization Will Be Factor In Barcode Label ...
- Replacement Drum Launched For HP CF232
- What Are The Dangers Of Toner Ink Exposure?
- 9 Tips To Easily Save On Office Supplies
- How Does Thermal Transfer Ribbon Work?
- Global Sources Electronics Show