Comb binding is a simple, inexpensive and effective method of book binding. Comb binding machines require little setup and can be used by almost anyone.
Step by step instructions
1.Comb pins hold the comb in place, while Comb Teeth pull the comb open...
2. Punch your paper and cover stock in preperation for comb insertion.
3.Check your manual for recommended number of sheets in a single punch.
4.Get to know your machine’s lock mechanism and insert your comb spine, and pull teeth open.
5.Flexibility makes plastic combs easy to use and insert comb,push open and lock in place.
6.Carefully line up your document with comb. After insertion, hold in place and unlock bar.
7.Discover how easy comb binding can be.
- The Difference Between Second-hand Copiers, Ref...
- What Is Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- Features Of Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- Classification Of Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- Application Of Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- What Is Ribbon Cartridge
- Introduction To Ribbons
- Structure Of Ribbon Cartridge
- Common Faults And Solutions Of Ribbon Cartridge
- How Toner Cartridge Works
- Premiumization Will Be Factor In Barcode Label ...
- Replacement Drum Launched For HP CF232
- What Are The Dangers Of Toner Ink Exposure?
- 9 Tips To Easily Save On Office Supplies
- How Does Thermal Transfer Ribbon Work?
- Global Sources Electronics Show
- 2017 ASTA & 37TH GITEX TECHNOLOGY
- ASTA 2017 China International POS Machines & Re...
- BUYERS FROM 76 COUNTRIES TO VISIT RT IMAGING CA...
- ASTA EVERYWHERE