Print cartridge life refers to the amount of paper that the printer print cartridge can print.
The larger the amount of paper that can be printed, the longer the service life of the print cartridge. The length of the print cartridge life is determined by the photosensitive drum. For small and medium-sized office users with relatively difficult print tasks, they should be willing to pay more for a higher monthly print load (more than 10000 pages) and a long-life print cartridge (up to 20000 pages)-The reliability of these two high-level models is generally also more prominent, otherwise they are prone to paper jams and even "lie down", Frequent changes to the print cartridge will significantly reduce printing efficiency and increase maintenance and overall printing costs.
- The Difference Between Second-hand Copiers, Ref...
- What Is Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- Features Of Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- Classification Of Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- Application Of Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- What Is Ribbon Cartridge
- Introduction To Ribbons
- Structure Of Ribbon Cartridge
- Common Faults And Solutions Of Ribbon Cartridge
- How Toner Cartridge Works
- Hp CF540X Compatible Black Laser Jet Toner Cart...
- Will Laserjet Toner Cartridges Dry Up If The Pr...
- New Arrival Compatible Brother&Xerox Toner Cart...
- Professional Quality CF226A Are Hot Sale
- Components Of Toner Cartridges
- Hp Launch Four New Ink Cartridges In India
- How To Solve The Spot Of Copied Document?
- ASTA New Arrivals CF244A-CF248A
- How To Use Manual Plastic Comb Binding
- Premiumization Will Be Factor In Barcode Label ...